Download Builders Profits FREE How To Stand Out From Your Competition Resources & Checklist!
* There are two keys to freedom in a business: Marketing and Sales. This episode focuses on Marketing and how to stand out from your competition.
* When people don’t see value they will always argue price. You need to avoid platitudes (such as free quotes, or being professional, or on time). As a business, your customers expect these things.
* You need to focus on your point of difference. A fundamental part of this is understanding your buyers journey.
* If you are just relying on one leg of marketing, such as referrals, your business is in danger of breaking. You need 3-4 other legs of marketing to support your business, which will give you multiple ways to attract your ideal target market.
* Image is everything. Your company needs to stand out and show potential customers a professional image. One of the most important parts of this is having a professional website that doesn’t just look good, but also incorporates strategies that drive traffic to it, and with processes behind it that nurture your buyers journey.
Drew Povey joined RubySketch in 2015 and now heads up the Melbourne Office. He has a Masters of Architecture, a B.A in languages, and a Diploma of Business.