How do I start learning 3D animation?

Tutorials on Sketchup and PlusSpec

Moderator: Daniel

How do I start learning 3D animation?

Postby aaronpawlak » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:56 pm

Hello,

I am hoping for some assistance.How do I start learning 3D animation? I'm a junior in high school and don't really know much about programs or anything on how to create 3d animation video. I've been looking at colleges and many require portfolios, but that's the whole reason I wanted to go to school in the first place was to be able to learn how to do it. If you know of any place where I can learn how - websites or videos - or if you have advice, please leave links and some comments..Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
aaronpawlak

Re: How do I start learning 3D animation?

Postby Tyler » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:07 am

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for your post.
We're you looking at 3D Building Design animation? PlusSpec can assist with that.

Would you have an email address that you can send across to tyler@rubysketch.com so I could send across some more information?

Kind regards,
Tyler
PlusSpec Developer

Re: How do I start learning 3D animation?

Postby Richardrobert » Fri May 11, 2018 9:12 pm

There are many aspects of 3D Animation, and it takes time to find what you want to attend on, in case you need to cognizance at all. Get an application like Blender or the scholar license of Maya and begin with the default tutorials, they are short and will get you cozy with the program in a few days. Custom Essay Writing Services strive a bit of everything from the tutorials and with the aid of your personal finding of tools: modeling, rigging, lighting, animation, and so on.
Richardrobert

Return to Tutorials