Error PlusSpec for SketchUp

Hello
1/23/2015 has downloaded and has established “PlusSpec is a plugin for SketchUp” under the instruction:
buy.plusspec.com/download “for Windows 8.1 x64 (RU) … Metrik”, But program “PlusSpec” was established incorrectly with errors;

Error at file loading C:/Users/Igor/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/initialize.rb
Error: #<ArgumentError: invalid byte sequence in UTF-8>
C:/Users/Igor/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Gems64/gems/uuidtools-2.1.4/lib/uuidtools.rb:604:in []' C:/Users/Igor/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Gems64/gems/uuidtools-2.1.4/lib/uuidtools.rb:604:in block (2 levels) in first_mac’
C:/Users/Igor/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Gems64/gems/uuidtools-2.1.4/lib/uuidtools.rb:603:in map' C:/Users/Igor/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Gems64/gems/uuidtools-2.1.4/lib/uuidtools.rb:603:in block in first_mac’
C:/Users/Igor/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Gems64/gems/uuidtools-2.1.4/lib/uuidtools.rb:609:in call' C:/Users/Igor/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Gems64/gems/uuidtools-2.1.4/lib/uuidtools.rb:609:in first_mac’
C:/Users/Igor/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/initialize.rb:47:in apply_uuidtools_fix' C:/Users/Igor/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/initialize.rb:88:in block in <top (required)>’
C:/Users/Igor/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/initialize.rb:30:in gracefully' C:/Users/Igor/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/initialize.rb:52:in <top (required)>’
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in require' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in load’
C:/Users/Igor/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec.rb:42:in register_extension' C:/Users/Igor/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec.rb:42:in module:PlusSpec
C:/Users/Igor/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec.rb:25:in <module:Rubysketch>' C:/Users/Igor/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec.rb:24:in <top (required)>’

What to do, how to establish?

WHY You don’t have ANY answer, will be something to do with this problem or not?!

I resent that attitude!

Hi Igor,

Very sorry for the wait in reply, We have been working on the issue.

We always get back to our users. We have encountered this problem once before yet can not replicate on the 30 plus computers with the same spec as yours in our office. Do you have time to contact us today? we will actually log into your computer remotely and do our best to fix it. It would be great to know why 1 in 1000 computers does this and you could really help us. In return we will extend your license for free.

I am talking with the developer as I type and he is asking what the system language is set to ?System language.jpg
And what Language of Sketchup did you buy?

Kind regards
Dean

Hello.

All questions - answers I will form 2/1/2015.

I thank for responsiveness.

Hello.

Has made as you advised (the post above), on Item К which has Windows 8.1 PRO x64 (the version of OS Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional v6.3.9600.17476, SketchUp 2015 PRO x64) with accessible various language packages, screenshots I apply;

As a result of installation “PlusSpec” the same errors as well as those have turned out that were at Me, on my laptop with Windows 8.1 x64 (RU for one language) in we wash a post 1 in this theme

I am afflicted that I can not even to test this “PlusSpec”!

This problems is not only at me! Also other users on the Internet (I saw) have a similar problem with “PlusSpec”!

WHAT now further to do?!
Only do not speak to me that I should buy a new operating system in Australia, at me will be only these… That I have now!

The original of my message in case of bad transfer.
Здравствуйте.

Сделал как Вы советовали (пост выше), на П.К. который имеет Windows 8.1 ПРО x64 (версия ОС Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional with Media Center 6.3.9600.17476) с доступными различными языковыми пакетами, скриншоты прилагаю;

В результате установки “PlusSpec” получились такие же ошибки как и те что были у Меня, на моем ноутбуке с Windows 8.1 x64 (RU для одного языка) в моем пост 1 в этой теме

Я огорчен что не могу даже опробовать этот “PlusSpec”!

Эта проблемы есть не только у меня! Также у других пользователей в интернете (я видел) есть подобная проблема с “PlusSpec”!

ЧТО теперь дальше делать?!
Только не говорите мне что Я должен купить новую операционную систему в Австралии, у меня будет только эти … что я имею сейчас!

Hello.

To me have answered:
“We have updated PlusSpec with a version that will fix your problem.
You can download the latest version here”.

Здравствуйте.
Мне ответили:
Скачал, попробовал установить НО, результат отрицательный, опять ошибки:

Has downloaded, has tried to establish BUT, result negative, again errors:

Error Loading File C:/Users/IGOR/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/initialize.rb
Error: #<RuntimeError: Missing Required Gem File>
c:/users/igor/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2015/sketchup/plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/ruby-loader.rbs:62:in install_gem' c:/users/igor/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2015/sketchup/plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/ruby-loader.rbs:80:in block in install_gems’
c:/users/igor/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2015/sketchup/plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/ruby-loader.rbs:80:in map' c:/users/igor/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2015/sketchup/plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/ruby-loader.rbs:80:in install_gems’
c:/users/igor/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2015/sketchup/plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/ruby-loader.rbs:87:in rescue in require_or_install' c:/users/igor/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2015/sketchup/plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/ruby-loader.rbs:84:in require_or_install’
C:/Users/IGOR/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/initialize.rb:108:in block in <top (required)>' C:/Users/IGOR/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/initialize.rb:30:in gracefully’
C:/Users/IGOR/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/initialize.rb:73:in <top (required)>' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in require’
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in load' C:/Users/IGOR/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec.rb:42:in register_extension’
C:/Users/IGOR/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec.rb:42:in <module:PlusSpec>' C:/Users/IGOR/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec.rb:25:in module:Rubysketch
C:/Users/IGOR/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec.rb:24:in `<top (required)>’

Interesting how many IT… Will proceed will be?!
Интересно сколько ЭТО … продолжатся будет?!

I have the same problem.

SketchUp Version: 15.2.685 64-bit
PlusSpec Version: newest, installer downloaded today
Operating System: Windows 8.1 64 bit

Description: After installing and launching SketchUp, an error appears and plusspec does not load
Error Messages:

Reproduction steps:

• Install PlusSpec
  • Launch SketchUp
  • Error message appears

Hi Guys,

We are very sorry that this is happening, I have just emailed both of you and it would be a great help if you are able to help us out by giving us the information that is asked in the email. We are determined to fix the problem and find a solution but without your help this is hard to do. We were quite confident in our fix that was updated yesterday but it mustn’t have been enough.

Thankyou for your patience as this is an error that happens to 1% of our users and we are doing our absolute best to fix this.

Kind Regards
Dean

Hello,

I sent you the info via email.

I updated SketchUp to version 15.3.331 but the problem with PlusSpec persists and the error message is identical.

Hi,

Thankyou for sending the email over. I have just replied to it.

Hi guys,

We have just updated PlusSpec. The update includes the fix for these errors, Please try re download and install PlusSpec.

I have emailed you both with more information, let me know how you go with running PlusSpec. If you do receive an error please contact me straight away but we are very very sure that the errors have been completely fixed.
We have tested this on our computers and all errors have been fixed.

Kind Regards
Dean

Hello.
Your plug-in PlusSpec was established now. BUT is not present what possibility to check up it on working

capacity!

At attempt to make activation it gives out an error and blocks all further actions, does not allow to do what

changes - though how many to reboot Sketchup!
Here an error code:

[b][i]Machine: Could not load Machine ID. Please close Sketchup and try again.

Activate/Re-activate License[/i][/b]

To have to do only full removal of it PlusSpec.

What now yet so? That further…?

Hi Igor,

I have sent over an email to you regarding more information on this error.

Kind Regards
Dean