Activation hangup

After selecting the activate the 7-day trail in the Activate License dialog everything grays out and nothing further happens. I am running both 2013 and 2014 Pro on an Windows 7 64bit machine. Any ideas on how I can get this application working?

PMAarch

Hi PMAarch

What version of internet explorer are you running?

At the top of this post is a link to download the latest version of IE - We have found that this works best and has the least issues

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=130

Please reply with how you go!

Thanks,

Dan

Thanks for the help Dan. I have updated to IE 11 64bit. Now after clicking the activate 7-day trial a new message box opens stating that trail could not be activated because “maximum number of allowed trial licenses for this machine has reached.” Not sure how that can be as I have not activated the app that I installed yesterday. Thoughts?

Thanks, PMAarch

Hi PMAarch,

I’ve reset your Trial - Possibly it had a failed activation before which caused this error.

Please let me know how you go

Thanks,

Dan

I applied the reset first thing this morning, Monday, and activation was successful. The only issue I have now is that the 7-day trial is set to expire on the 17th. Is it possible to actually get to use the app for 7 days? Thanks again for your help.

PMAarch

Hi PMAarch,

I’ve just checked our Dashboard and your Trial is set to expire on the July 21, 2014 22:04 (Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00))

Please let me know if you have any problems

Dan

Dan,

That is not what is showing up my PlusSpec Welcome dialog. Thanks again for your help.

On another support issue, are there any plans to have additional support located in North America?
Trial Date.JPG

Strange! After a reset from my end that should completely extend the trial again for you.

Did it allow you to re-activate after the 17th?

Dan

The information never changed on the dialog but the plugin did function until the 21st. Thank you for your help.