Installation Issues

Hello,

I am trying to install the software, when i come up on this error:

“Error Loading File C:/Users/generic/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/initialize.rb
Error: #<LoadError: 127: The specified procedure could not be found. - C:/Program Files (x86)/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/Tools/RubyStdLib/platform_specific/digest/sha2.so>
C:/Program Files (x86)/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:45:in require' C:/Program Files (x86)/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:45:in require’
C:/Program Files (x86)/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/Tools/RubyStdLib/digest/sha2.rb:13:in <top (required)>' C:/Program Files (x86)/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:45:in require’
C:/Program Files (x86)/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:45:in require' C:/Users/generic/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/initialize.rb:64:in block in <top (required)>’
C:/Users/generic/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/initialize.rb:30:in gracefully' C:/Users/generic/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/initialize.rb:49:in <top (required)>’
C:/Program Files (x86)/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in require' C:/Program Files (x86)/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in load’
C:/Users/generic/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec.rb:38:in register_extension' C:/Users/generic/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec.rb:38:in module:PlusSpec
C:/Users/generic/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec.rb:25:in <module:Rubysketch>' C:/Users/generic/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec.rb:24:in <top (required)>'”

Both the “plusspec-prerelease-latest.exe” and the plusspec-prerelease-latest.rbz are installed.

Any suggestions???

No suggestions at all??? Anyone??

Hi Andrewfoss1
I have the same problem and no answer at this time.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=139
Laurent

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late reply. We have conflict with the SketchUcation tools, their plugin changes some of the common library and that is causing this error for people. We are working on a solution and will get back to you guys with a fix shortly.

I’d like to apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused. At the moment PlusSpec works perfect on Sketchup 2013 so that is a work around.

Thanks

Aryan

I do not have SketchUcation tools installed on my computer. So there is a deeper underlying issue i think.

andrewfoss01, can you PM me a copy of your Plugins and Tools folder please?

Plugins is located in %APPDATA%/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/SketchUp (which is usually C:/Users//User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/SketchUp or C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/SketchUp)
Tools is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\SketchUp\SketchUp 2014

Thanks.

Edit: Check out this post

Could you also post the information requested by this post?