Price settings page

Hi,
I,m trying to import pricing csv but it doesn’t seem to work.
I first use the export pricing csv , change some pricing save it and then import the pricing csv. But nothing changes.

Good Day joedol,

Thanks for your post.

I have just tested the issue you are having with the current version of PlusSpec, and it is working on my end. Could you please ensure that your are updated to the latest version of PlusSpec, and see if that resolves your issue?

To update, please navigate to the ‘release notes’ section of our website and download the latest update.

Could you please let me know how this goes for you?

Kind Regards,

Zach Lemonius

I am also using the CSV import for pricing and it seems to work fine my end, it sounds like you need to update… Here is a URL to make it a bit easier for you plusspec.com/release-notes/

if you guys have any suggestions on how you would like to see imports improved please let us know. I am using a Beta version where you can update all of your lumber prices in one go, it works by cubic measures and it is a big time saver. I have a few other ideas that I think will save you a heap of time but now PlusSpe cis getting so big it is not just about me, what do you guys want in this area?

Hi ,

I’m up to date but it does not work. Maybe is it because i’m Mac user?

I do not have a Mac, but Iiwll ask a few users that do. Thanks Joe

Hi joedol,

We have tested the functionality for Mac, and it is working on our end. Could I please get you to ensure that your are importing a CSV file, as excel files cannot be imported.

Could you please try this and let me know how it goes for you?

Hi ,

This is what i do.
What ak i doing wrong?
I have seen all the webinars but i have’nt seen this in the webinars.
Schermafbeelding 2018-09-07 om 11.27.27.png
Schermafbeelding 2018-09-07 om 11.26.00.png
Schermafbeelding 2018-09-07 om 11.25.27.png

Hi Joedol,

Thank you for your reply.

After exporting the pricing CSV and making your changes, could I please get you to save your CSV as a “Windows Comma Separated (.csv)” file before importing it? This will be another option in the drop down that you will need to select.

Could you please try this and let me know how it goes for you?

The key is to make sure you export/save the file as a CSV, if you are doing this and it doe snot work can you upload the CSV here so we can test it our end?

Hello ,

I can’t upload the csv file.The csv is not allowed (see attachment)
Schermafbeelding 2018-09-10 om 08.09.25.png
Price.skp (220 KB)

Hi,

I don,t know why i can’t do it in excel but i’ve downloaded Apache OpenOffice and with this program it is ok.