Cavity Slider Doors

Find and post help & suggestions for the Window & Door Tools.

Moderator: Daniel

Cavity Slider Doors

Postby Monument » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:23 pm

Hi plusspec, Im currently using plus spec for framing BOQ , and I have noticed a little glitch. When I place a cavity slider in a wall and go into structure mode to look at the framing it only frames the cavity slider door as if it was a single door opening, it doesn't allow for the slider frame plus opening. there for the head allowance in to short.
Monument

Re: Cavity Slider Doors

Postby Andrew » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:08 pm

G'day Monument, originally we had the cavity sliding pocket associated with the door, the style and the pelmet yet we removed the frame work for aesthetic reasons namely clashing faces. I just a test just now and noticed due to this the pocket itself is not estimating, well picked up thanks. :-)
We will make sure that this in the next release. Is there a particular brand you would like to see? Corinthian or Hume doors? I also assume you would like the pocket to be labeled the same size as the door. EG 90mm * 820mm Cavity sliding pocket
Andrew

Re: Cavity Slider Doors

Postby Grant » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:22 pm

Hi Monument,

Just letting you know that there was a PlusSpec updated released today (v17.3.0) which has some updates to the cavity sliding doors.

Hope this helps you out! :)
Kind Regards,
Grant
Grant
Site Admin

Return to Window & Door Tools