Change my cladding colour

Hi guys,
I want a DUNE colour to my cladding, I am trying to change the colour of the cladding you provide (weathertex classic smooth 200) but it just paints it to a solid colour not showing the cladding profile. We use Scyon Linea so I tried to find a sample picture, like the brick websites give, not winning there either. Is there a way to colour the cladding to our choice of colour, or can you please suggest what I could do.
Thanks Sam

Hi Sam,

Follow my steps below on how to do this.

1. Bring up your paint bucket and draw your walls.
    Changing Colour Of Wall.jpg

2. Select the picker tool and then click on your wall. You will see in your paint bucket that the material and the material name will appear.
    Changing Colour Of Wall 2.jpg

3. Go to edit and you can now use the colour wheel to change the colour of your walls.
    Changing Colour Of Wall 3.jpg

4. You will notice coloured lines appearing in your model. To get rid of these you will need to click “Colorize”. Check screen capture below.
    Changing Colour Of Wall 4.jpg

The next way I will show you will give you the exact colour you are after. Follow below.

Steps 1 and 2 are exactly the same so please repeat these.

1. Go onto the web and find the exact colour from the correct supplier.

2. Once you have found that colour there will be a name called RGB and three numbers situated underneath or next to.

3. Go back into SketchUp and choose the drop down box called “RGB”.

4. Enter in the three numbers from the website and you will notice that it is the same colour from the internet. You can see below that I have done one with the colour DUNE.
    Changing Colour Of Wall Using RGB.jpg

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Kind Regards
Dean

Oh Dean !! I am so happy I know how to do this now hahaha!! Thank you!!!