glitchy door

Hi guys,
I have a door that just won’t sit right, I have removed it and placed it again but it still is glitchy…what have I done wrong?
glitchy door plan sm.jpg
glitchy door sm.jpg

Hi Sam,

If you download the latest PlusSpec update which was released today, this issue should be fixed.

Please post again if still having problems.

Kind Regards
Dean

Hi Dean, I have downloaded the newest version, removed old door and put in new door but still playing up, and if I changed the swing direction it jumps almost under the window?

Glitchy door 2.PNG

Hi Sam,

What is the height and width you are using for the door?

We will get this fixed as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Dean

hi Dean,
2040x820
I have 2100 header height and typed 860wide to create an 820 door, door is Swinging external door.

Also while I have you, I am trying to create another material in a wall and when I click Create material and it opens up the web page I’m getting a message:

"This page can’t be displayed

•Make sure the web address buy.plusspec.com is correct.
•Look for the page with your search engine.
•Refresh the page in a few minutes."

Is your website down? as this didn’t happen to me on Friday?

Hi Sam,

There should be no problem with this, try open a new file and draw a wall and the same door and let me know what the result is. It could potentially be a problem with the model. Could you please email me the model and I will take a look.

Our website has been down this morning sorry guys. It is now up and running and you can create materials again.

Kind Regards
Dean