I have been considering Plus Spec for some time---have been keeping up with your release notes and tutorials over the last few years.
I have a few questions that are keeping me from buying a subscription:
1. Is it possible to create custom parametric wall types? The majority of the homes I design are super-insulated and require a double framed exterior wall. In order for the Pluspec tools to work for me, I need to create this type of wall and have the windows/doors cut through the entire assembly. Is this possible? Without having to draw each framed wall separately because this would involve having to cut the window/door holes manually in the interior most wall and manually align them with all of the windows and doors in the exterior wall. Here is a detail of that assembly:
2. Will you have wood I-joists an option for the floor and roof rafters anytime? How about parallel chord trusses?
3. I see on the tutorials that windows and doors have interior trim on them? Is this adjustable in size? Is there also exterior window/door trim?
4. How about a separate parametric concrete foundation wall with a footer tool that is not part of the floor slab?
5. Finally, Are all of the components in Pluspec in Imperial yet? door sizes? window sizes?
Thank you for the answers!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest