Wall Tool

I’m already stuck :frowning:
When I submit the wall tool, a error message appears. “There are still uncompleted fields” I think I have all the fields filled out. Please help… Thanks,
Jack

It was a feet / inches issue. I did not know you needed to input feet as a decimal or inches only.

Working now!

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your post.

This message normally appears if the dialog is still loading. If you give the dialog a couple of seconds once you see fields appear you shouldn’t see this message and should be able to use the tool as expected.

I’m happy to hear that you got it working.

Thanks Grant i have been facing this as well, i have also been looking for the solution for days, Grant made my work easy. :smiley: :smiley:

This message often appears if the dialog is still loading.
[size=8]run 3[/size]

It could also be that you have not Synced your materials.

The reason we have Sync button is:

1. If you lose or break your computer you can log back in and get all of your materials back.
  2. You can share your material with selected staff or colleagues.
  3. If you are designing a project overseas you can use geolocated materials.

Here is a video on how to create your own materials and Sync multiple in one go. Note the Sync button is shown at 2 minutes and 20 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKXtLs8JUcM

Edmullen we actually made an update (2020) where you can turn off user-created materials or even PlusSpec materials, this makes the tool run faster. The reason you may get lag on some computers is the dialog is opening multiple images, you may notice this happens on your phone or even on your desktop when opening your photos.

The more materials you have the slower it can load, so we fixed it by enabling you to choose which material you want to use.
Load time speed when pluspec is running slow.jpg

The average opening time for the wall tool is between 2 and 3 seconds now.

i am new here, thank you for this post [size=50]get-vidmateapp.com[/size] [size=50]get-mobdroapk.com[/size]