4ft limestone rest stucco wall

Hi, I just started using plusspec lite. I am trying to do a wall where the facade is the first ~4 ft is limestone the rest is stucco very prevalent here in my neighborhood. I thought split height might do that but have not been able to figure out how. please help…

Also when I try to insert a door alot of settings are defaulting to “~” + a number so I have to manually change each but even changing everything it still says its missing a width…

Good Day Tigre,

Thanks for your post.

A) To achieve a split height facade, what I can recommend is using the ‘Wainscot (Split)’ wall type. Could you please try this and let me know how it goes for you?

B) To resolve this issue, please refer to the following steps:

1. Please go to Extensions > PlusSpec > Settings > Dialog Units to ‘Use model default’ > Submit

2. Then would you be able to go Window > Model Info > Units > Switch Format to Decimal and then select your preference.

3. Final step is to restoring factory default by clicking on Extensions > PlusSpec > Restore Factory Default > then clicking ok.

Would you be able to update me on how you go in relation to this?

Kind Regards,

Zach Lemonius

Hi Zach, thanks for your reply…

A) I am sorry for my noobness but where can I find “Wainscot (split) wall type” please see attached to see the options in my pop menu…

B) Perfect fixed after following 1 and 2. thank you very much…
Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 11.23.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 11.23.03 PM.png