Skillion roof

Talk about anything here

Moderator: Daniel

Skillion roof

Postby MylesG » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:21 am

Hey Guys
Im trying to create a skillion roof with 5 and 7 deg pitches. this roof was drawn in archicad and built on site, but plusspec wont recreate it.
Could you please have a look?
I can email you in the skp file if you need it.
Thanks
Myles
Attachments
SKILLION ROOF.JPG
SKILLION ROOF.JPG (39.36 KiB) Viewed 1370 times
MylesG

Re: Skillion roof

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:47 am

Good day Myles,

Thank you for your enquiry, I have sent across an email to you.
Would you be able to get in contact with me when you get a chance.

Thank you,

Tyler
Tyler
PlusSpec Developer

Postby Grant » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:33 am

Hi Myles,

I had a play around with the roof and I was able to get the roofs to generate but I don't believe in the result you were after. I believe the reason you may be having trouble creating the roofs is because of one of two things.

1. The point you started drawing the roof from wasn't the lowest point in the roof. If you start from a point higher than the lowest point then the skillion roof will not generate.

2. The lowest points on the entry and lower roof are on angled sides which may be affecting the result you're after.

What I would recommend to do is to get the roof as close as you possibly can using the Skillion Roof Tool (if it can't be fully done with the tool) and then to manually edit the roof using SketchUp tools to get your desired result. Please note that any manual edit will be removed if you edit the roof with a PlusSpec tool.

Would you be able to please let me know if this works for you?

MylesG wrote:Hey Guys
Im trying to create a skillion roof with 5 and 7 deg pitches. this roof was drawn in archicad and built on site, but plusspec wont recreate it.
Could you please have a look?
I can email you in the skp file if you need it.
Thanks
Myles
Kind Regards,
Grant
Grant
Site Admin

Postby MylesG » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:34 am

Thanks Grant, I will play around with it this morning.
MylesG

CDA Converter Mp3, Wav, Flac, Aiff For Windows (CD Rippper)

Postby brooneept » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:30 am

This step-by-step information will show you the way to convertcda files tomp3 information. WAVE files are more frequent on Windows computers, whereas AIFF files are extra frequent on Macs. Since the AIFF format is so similar to the audio CD format, the tracks on an audio CD actually seem as AIFF information if you load an audio CD into a Mac. This implies you may copy the tracks to your exhausting drive by merely dragging them from the CD window to your desktop Under is an instance of an audio CD window in Mac OS X.
A: Folks Convert CDA recordsdata to AIFF format for numerous goal, however, most of them Convert CDA for the two frequent ones, first the Audio CDs information are too massive, they want to save convert cda to aiff some area, second their portable devices don't recognize CDA format at all, but these units are able to taking part in AIFF recordsdata without any compatibility points.
Most audio programs, including iTunes and Windows Media Player, can burn different audio file sorts apart from WAVE and AIFF information to CDs. Nonetheless, the standard will not be pretty much as good, because the compressed format should be converted to an uncompressed format. Whereas the sound quality shouldn't be any worse than the unique compressed sound, it will not enhance when converted to CD high quality audio.
Premiere Pro doesn't conform a file that was conformed in a single sequence if you import it into another sequence with the identical audio sample fee, as long as you have not moved or renamed the file because it was conformed. Premiere Professional keeps the situation of the conform information for all files it has conformed in the Media Cache Database.
When conversion completes, you would right-click on on transformed file and choose "Play Destination" to play the AIFF file; or choose "Browse Destination Folder" to open Windows Explorer to browse the outputted AIFF file. AuI ConverteR have buit in formats: WAV, AIFF, AIF, FLAC, DSF, CUE, CD.
A: You'll be able to convert (rip) your Audio CDs to the popular AIFF format. A: It's easy! Simply click the CDA to AIFF Converter obtain button on the page. Clicking this link will start the installer to download CDA to AIFF Converter free for Home windows. Truly, acda files in NOT the audio file on a CD.
Click Rip CD button to begin to convert CDA to AIFF or different audio format you desired. A conversion dialog will appear to indicate the progress of cda to aiff conversion If you want to cease the method, please click Cease button. After the conversion, you possibly can click the Output Folder button to get the converted information and switch to your iPod, iPad, iPhone, mp3 participant or hard driver.
WAVE recordsdata are more frequent on Windows computer systems, whereas AIFF information are extra widespread on Macs. Since the AIFF format is so much like the audio CD format, the tracks on an audio CD truly seem as AIFF recordsdata if you load an audio CD right into a Mac. This means you may copy the tracks to your laborious drive by simply dragging them from the CD window to your desktop Beneath is an example of an audio CD window in Mac OS X.
http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-rip-audio-cd-to-aiff-files
brooneept

Return to General