Hi When I have tried several times to place a toilets for small spaces
into a bathroom sketchup has closed and came up with a bug report.
Any Ideas on what might be going wrong?
I have been in some small bathrooms — you know, the kind that make you feel like you have to lose 5 pounds to enter them. But I really like working on this type of bathroom design. Trying to make everything fit in the available space is like doing a giant crossword puzzle.
SIimply follow the below steps:
1. Install a corner sink.
2. Use a shower curtain.
3. Float the vanity.
4. Round the vanity.
5. Extend the counter over the toilet.
6. Use a large-scale pattern.
7. Skip the shower door.
8. Expand the mirror.
9. Mount the towel bar on a door.
10. Install a trough sink.
11. Select a vanity with one shelf.
12. Use a wall-mounted faucet.