Up date to latest Version 16.1.1449 64 bit

Just updated to latest version of sketchup pro and I now receive the following error;

Error Loading File rubysketch_plusspec/plusspec.d/tools2/tools/slab-recess-edit-tool.rb
Could not find included file ‘rubysketch_plusspec/plusspec.d/tools2/tools/slab-recess-edit-tool.rb’

I also have this problem!

And I also have an issue with roof’s not being generated correctly, and roof framing crashing sketchup. I emailed the support@rubysketch.com email address about one of the problems early in the week with no response to date.

Its a great product, maybe they are flat out fixing the bug!

I’m also having the same error coming up when going into sketchup. I’m on a iMac.

Also I can’t change a cupboard sliding door from 2 to 3 door without a bug splat.

Regards Matt

Hi Guys,

Thank you for posting.

The (Error Loading File rubysketch_plusspec/plusspec.d/tools2/tools/slab-recess-edit-tool.rb
Could not find included file ‘rubysketch_plusspec/plusspec.d/tools2/tools/slab-recess-edit-tool.rb’) is something that is appearing in the latest version of SketchUp as was said.

We have done many tests on this and there will be no problem with any part of the slab. We are still unsure as to why this is appearing in the latest version of SketchUp but no other version. This is not actually a problem it is just load errors that are appearing. I will keep you updated on our progress.

Please before using any tools with PlusSpec 2016, run a SYNC. By running a SYNC it will download all of your materials. The roof errors will be fixed when you do this and you should stop receiving bug splats. If you are still receiving issues after running a SYNC please send an email to - dean@rubysketch.com and send myself a screen capture video of what is happening, Ill be able to help.

If you do have any problems it is best to post on the forum as I check them everyday (Excluding Weekends) or to email me personally.

Please let me know if I have helped you out.

Kind Regards
Dean

Hi Dean,
I also am receiving the error message. I’ve run SYNC and everything else seems to be working ok.

Hi Drew,

Everyone will receive this error. Hopefully in the next version of PlusSpec we will have this error message resolved.

Please note: There is no actual issue with the PlusSpec tools.

Kind Regards
Dean