tool bar not loading on start up and BIM tool adding NAME

Hi

1. TOOL BAR: I have lost the toolbar, could you please direct me on were i may locate
  2. BIM TOOL: I can copy/ paste from the Outliner name field into the Name field but when i submit a message comes up that the field is incomplete. my work around is to type. i hate typing
    How do i get my copy /paste to stick in the name field.
    3.Where do i go to retrieve bim objects i have created EG: i have GPO’s and gang switches to place in my house, i can copy / paste created bim object and it shows up in takeoff, but i would like to link bim with my component library

Thanks Jeffery

Hi

Found answer in forum to my Q1

Re: PlusSpec Window tab
Postby Dean » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:36 am

thanks

Hi Jeffery,

1. Thats good to hear :slight_smile:

2. This is because you have an older version and not the latest. In the latest version this issue has been fixed.

3. You can create your own Component folders using normal SketchUp. Please watch the video at the link below on how to do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=rjoawk2vrAg.

Kind Regards
Dean

I already have a large folder of stuff i have made, I see i have to open my own Component in sketchup, select it and then ‘‘BIM it’’ and place back into folder check that it has the green DC symbol and then delete original if i want only one copy.

thanks

Hi Jeffery,

Yes this is correct.

Enjoy!

Kind Regards
Dean