WINDOWS

Hi guys,

Hope you are well, just a quick question about these awning windows. If you look at the image below i have put awning windows in this house and have managed to edit the window on the right to have the bottom half fixed. I did this by editing the window and changing the highlight/lowlight min height. When i tried this same method with the awning windows to the left nothing happened. Are you able to tell me what i might be doing wrong? Thanks.
AWNING WINDOWS.png

Hi,

We are well :slight_smile: How are you?

What you are doing wrong is that you are changing the Highlite/Lowlite Min.Height but not the Max Window Height. So if you open your component options you will notice that the window heights on the left do not exceed the Max Window height in the component options. You will notice that if you make the Max Window height less that the Highlite/Lowlite will than show.

The Window on the right must exceed the Max Window height set in the component options as it is currently showing a Lowlite.

See below image for clarity -

Max Window Height.jpg

Hopefully this helps :slight_smile:

Kind Regards
Dean

Hi Dean,

Thanks for the reply, i’m well. Ok, I understand what your saying, however i’m using an AWS vantage awning window and as the pic below shows there are limited options to edit, unless I’m missing something?
AWNING WINDOWS1.png

Hi,

With the AWS Windows the Windows are set to AWS set sizes. So this means that if you are unable to get a highlite/lowlite with your current window sizes than if you were to buy an AWS Window it would be the same situation.

If you do want to make the window customisable I would recommend using the Generic Windows. The generic windows will allow you to make the desired changes.

Kind Regards
Dean

Great, thanks Dean :slight_smile:

Always here to help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards
Dean