can i change Louvre window default maximum width

Is there a way to control the maximum width of a louvre set?
For example in the window below, at this width two louvre sets are created, but i want only one.
(this would be an exaggerated example, in reality i just need the louvres to be allowed to be 100mm wider that what seems to be the default.
Screen Shot 2015-10-15 at 11.05.42 am.png

Hi,

This is very simple to do. Follow steps below.

1. Click on your wall with the louver window you would like to change the max width of.
  2. Go to PlusSpec and select ‘Tools for Interacting With Windows’, Then go to the third tool called ‘Window Options’. See below.

Max Window Width Change.jpg

1. When you hover over the window it will appear blue. Click on the window and the window will go yellow. A PlusSpec window and a SketchUp Window will appear like below.

Max Window Width Change2.jpg

1. We are going to not worry about the PlusSpec Window (window on left in picture above). In the SketchUp window (window on right in picture above) you will see that it says ‘Max. Window Width’. Change this value to the value you need and click apply. You will notice the Window will change.

Max Window Width Change3.jpg

Kind Regards
Dean

Hi Dean,
thanks for your reply.
What you describe is what i expected, but the dialog i see only has IFC options, and a ‘Lintel’ option.
I am on MAC, has this got anything to do with it ?
Regards,
John
p.s. What is the Lintel option supposed to do because I see no change to the framework above the window after i change this option and hit apply (with Framework layer showing) ?
Screen Shot 2015-10-16 at 7.02.15 am.png

Notice I do have ‘Lintel’ option though ! Which doesn’t seem to do anything when i change it and hit ‘Apply’ (whilst looking at the frame work)

I’m using MAC, OSX 10.10.5 (Yosemite), Sketchup Pro 2015.

Hi Guys,

This has been updated with the latest release of PlusSpec which can be downloaded from the link below.

Link - plusspec.com/downloads.html

Just sign into your PlusSpec account and go to download.

Kind Regards
Dean