Corner Window placement

I noticed you have included corner windows in v1.3.1.
How do you access these and insert them at the intersection of these two walls?
The walls are double brick, 90 external brick 50 cavity and 90 internal brick.
I also want to add a corner column at the junction of the windows, so a structural column can be located within the wall cavity.
Thanks.
Untitled.png

Hi James,

Below is a link to a tutorial about inserting and using corner windows. The windows can be adjusted at any time of your process as they are parametric.

youtube.com/watch?v=JOrwOeZpCpE

In regards to the corner column. This is easy to do, just draw your corner column to the sizes you would like and then use the BIM Tool :bim-tool: . By using the :bim-tool: it will allow you to estimate the corner column.

I have attached an image of an example below.

Corner Column.jpg

Kind Regards
Dean

Thanks Dean!
This helps a lot.
Do you have any tutorials for putting a hole through cavity walls for custom windows, so the walls remain parametric? I can split the wall vertically using your tools but not horizontally without manual editing of the wall.
Also, is it possible to join separate windows together so they form custom window shapes like an inverted ā€œLā€ shape?
Currently if I join window components together, it looks like the lintels are preventing them from being placed together without a strip of wall between them.
Thanks.

Hi James,

Please take a look at the following tutorial:
youtu.be/fWdXdTrHDw0

Thanks for that.

Hi James,

Was the tutorial a help ?

Kind Regards
Dean