Safety objects in components tool

Hi guys,
completing an assignment and a requirement of the assignment is to show safety during the building process,
would this be something that could be added to PlusSpec in the future?
Things like build safe and scaffolding, mobile scaffolding, cranes and other equipment?
could these be dynamic as well like the wall tool?
Thanks

Myles

Hi Myles,

Thank you for your post and suggestions.

If you go to ‘Site’ section of the the ‘Component Tool’ there are a couple of these types of objects there already. I believe other things could be added into the software in the future but I’m not sure on when this would be. I will take the suggestion back to the development team for further discussion.

I would be happy to assist if you have any further enquiries.

I agree Miles, site safety is one of the most important things these days. Back in my day we worked off milk crates and left over joists for planks. Dangerous yet we seemed to exist and take a bit more care I guess. We did talk with a scaffold company in Sydney some time back as we thought it would be a good idea for builders to be able to get a price whilst delivering a list of requirements the scaffold company would need to take to site, it would also be possible to add the amount of return to site visits for lifts, install and amendments even the slope of the site. Maybe we should revisit this…
This is the way I set my sites up and where you can find the components you may need.how to add site safety products in PlusSpec for Sketchup.jpg

looking for the same awnser. Thank you for asking. I got my solution in the comments…