Wall texture/colour

Hi,

For masonry construction, is there a way to turn off the brick texture? For example, in circumstances where the brick would be rendered/plastered/gyprocked, etc. Also, it would be good to be able to show colour (eg. paint). The only solution that I can see currently, is to go into each wall group and use the paint tool to over-ride the texture - but this is not user-friendly.

Regards,

dp

When creating (or editting) a wall, you can change the materials that will be applied to it. Try selecting a rendered material or one of the dulux selections. This will replace the bricks with an appropriate texture, and the bricks will still be estimated (as well as the new materials placed on top).

@Grant will upload a screenshot of this soon (I’m away from my computer for a few days)

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your prompt reply. That is what happens when you don’t read each of the options properly - I totally mistook the renders for other brick options!

The fact that I can have this level of flexibility (so easily) is nothing short of awesome!!

Regards,

dp