loading tools

I just installed the trial version,
the tool window, doors worked upon installation.
this morning not to insert a door or window, the tools are loaded.
I missed something?

(attached file windows capture)
thanks !
01_windows_capture.JPG

If you open the ruby console (Window > Ruby Console) is any message displayed when you open the dialog? If so, copy and paste it here as a response.

Otherwise try deleting the options folder from %LOCALAPPDATA%\rubysketch\plusspec and restarting SketchUp.

Hi DanielB,

I too had this issue yesterday, and only way to resolve it was a complete reinstall.

My versions of SU and PlusSpec run inside Parallels on a Mac, so for me this was a simple task of rolling back through System Snapshots.

Hi DanielB,

thank you for your reply,
the ruby console displays nothing
I deleted the folder options AppData \ Local \ rubysketch \ plusspec as shown.
then when I raise skecthup , I realize that the “options” file is automatically installed again .
in the option file is found only wall.json file.
other tools * . json not be reinstalled

I 'm stuck on sketchup 2013

on su2014 also installed, I immediately a message :
Error loading file C :confused: Users / Lawrence / AppData / Roaming / SketchUp / SketchUp 2014/SketchUp/Plugins/rubysketch_plusspec/initialize.rb
Error 127 : The specified procedure could not be found. - C :confused: Program Files ( x86) / SketchUp / SketchUp 2014/Tools/RubyStdLib/platform_specific/digest/sha2.so
C :confused: Program Files ( x86) / SketchUp / SketchUp 2014/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb : 45 : in require ' C :/ Program Files ( x86) / SketchUp / SketchUp 2014/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb : 45 : in require ’
C :confused: Program Files ( x86) / SketchUp / SketchUp 2014/Tools/RubyStdLib/digest/sha2.rb : 13: in ` <Top (required)> ’

etc …

I’m completely stuck
thank you for support

thank you for support
Laurent

Hey Laurent,

Thanks for your message I’m looking into this.

Hi Aryan,
Have you found a solution ?
thanks

I found what is causing this problem:

One of your plugins is changing the default Sketchup Library. “sha2.so” file

Do you use any of the SketchUcation plugins?

Thanks

Hi Aryan,
yes I’m using the skecthucation manager,
see the attached picture
can be SketchUcation uninstall manager?

@Laurent

What is the file path to the file you are opening?

What is the method you use to open that file?

Are there any special characters in the file path?

@RichOBrien, here are the answers:
What is the path to the file that you open?
My file is located at C: \ Users \ Laurent \ Desktop \ studies_in_progress

What is the method you use to open this file?
I tried everything:
open directly
copy on the desktop,
drag and drop the icon on SU2014

Are there any special characters in the file path?
yes, I use a lot the character _
example: date_project_version

I also tried with a single file named “test” without special character directly on the desktop, I have the same problem.

I suggest to uninstall and reinstall completely SU and pluspec, no other plugin.
in reality I could not use that pluspec for 1 hour ! after I had the problem “loading tools”.
Can you extend my trial expired today version? I can then repeat the full installation for test
thank you.

Laurent, can you PM me a copy of your Plugins and Tools folder please?

Plugins is located in %APPDATA%/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/SketchUp (which is usually C:/Users//User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/SketchUp or C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2014/SketchUp)
Tools is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\SketchUp\SketchUp 2014

Thanks.

Edit: Check out this post

Hi DanielB
attached the view screens
plugin and tools
thank you for your analysis
PLUGIN

TOOLS

Hey,

Can you PM me the contents of those folders? We’d like to try recreating your situation as best we can, including loading all the same plugins (and same versions) as you.

Edit: Could you also post the information requested by this post?