Walls not showing in Layout

When I import my SU model into Layout, I lose some of my wall lines. Why is this happening? please see attached image
Capture.JPG

Hi SketchHouse,

Thank you for your post.

We recently had an update which appeared to have fixed this issue. Can you please confirm if you’re using the latest version of PlusSpec?

If you’re not you’ll need to download and install the latest version (I’ve put a link to our downloads page below) then redraw the walls to remove this error. To save you time I would recommend to select all the similar walls (type and height) when redrawing the walls.

https://buy.plusspec.com/download

Would you be able to please let me know if this fixes the issue you’re having?

Hi Grant, I believe I am using the updated version. 17.90? It updated not too long ago. I tried re-inserting the model into layout, and it came in ok in raster, but if I try to change to hybrid, it would happen again and selecting raster again would not fix it, so I would have to re-insert it again. I guess for now I’ll just have to leave it on raster.

Thank you for your response.

Kerry

I have had the exact same issue running SketchUp 2019 and PlusSpec v19 on macOS 10.14.4, this also happened with SketchUp 2018.

Everything was going well then one day after updating the Layout file model reference some walls disappeared from the Layout viewport.

The only way I could get them back was to copy all items on the Layout page and paste into a new layout file then update reference, the problem would fix itself, I could then copy the model and paste back into the original file until I updated the reference again when the problem would re occur.

The only way I have found to stop this from happening is to keep the page count down on the Layout file, so now I have multiple Layout files for the same drawing set which is annoying.