*** SPAM WARNING ***

To all,

Looks like our forum messages are being answered by SPAMMERS…darn-it… :imp: :imp: :imp:
PLUS-SPEC HQ may have to shut the forum down & get all to re-register.

Over out,
CJT50.

Hi Clayton,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and letting the Forum community know. We have taken down all the spam forum posts and will be looking into this so it doesn’t happen in the future.

Arggggghhhh I hate spammers, I have deleted 30+ over the last few weeks. My apologies guys, we are doing our best to get rid of them on a daily basis, if you have any suggestions we are willing to listen and implement. If you see them report them, you can do this by hovering over the answer and going to the top right-hand side of their post.

Hi Andrew,

I think in the not too distant future, you should only be able to use this forum if you’re using PLUSSPEC as a paid for user. I use other CAD software & this is pretty much how their forums work & therefore self polices its self. By doing this, a ‘SPAMMER’ theoretically couldn’t easily get on this forum without being vetted first as use would have to link to back to your product purchase license some way. You are also using your time more wisely by concentrating on your ‘clients’ with regards to bug fixes & user product suggestions etc & replies back to genuine users should be quicker as well.

There are plenty of other SketchUP forums that discusses extensions & PLUSSPEC etc for potential users, besides that, there a way too may board index titles on this forum to handled sensibly.

Over & out,
Clayton.