Working on smaller screens and tablet

Hi Plus Spec team,

I have realised the program is not as user friendly on tablet/laptops with smaller screen sizes. The problem that I have encountered is that the dialog boxes that pop up are not horizontally adjustable and vertically adjustable. Which sometimes hides buttons and features which gets in the way of designing. Take for example of this image where we have the :roof-tool: roof tool. The truss tool is hidden and the box cannot be enlarged to allow it to be visually seen on first click of the :roof-tool: tool.
only by clicking inside the box “pretending there is a scroll” function within the box only can i barely see the new “truss tool” .

This is the walls tool and again the dialogue box is not able to be enlarged horizontally to be able to see all the text and full buttons. I would like to be able to modify the box sizes to ensure i haven’t missed out on extra information within the program.

I would hope there is a simple fix for this, as its the only thing that irritates my workflow for such an amazing program.

Kind Regards,

Gerard

Hi Gerard,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will test this and update.

I will keep you updated on our progress.

Kind Regards
Dean