Stair DC layout

I’ve posted a few times about the stair DC and thought I’d throw out a suggestion to look at how it’s laid out. Attached is how I think it should read as this is the hierarchy of designing a stair IMO. Obviously where landings are required additional Dialogues would be needed such as No. of risers to landing, etc. Just seems to make sense as to how we as designers consider and manipulate riser goings to finalise out stair element.
StairDC_layout.png

Hi Andrew,

I will bring this up with the guys in the office and grab there thoughts on your suggestion.

Thank you for posting this suggestion. :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

Kind Regards
Dean

no worries, mate.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We are not able to make any changes due to not enough users also wanting this change.

We will put it on our list but it may be a while until we complete it. If you can get other users to agree we can move it up the list.

Once again thank you for your suggestion and keep posting :slight_smile:

Kind Regards
Dean

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We are not able to make any changes due to not enough users also wanting this change.

We will put it on our list but it may be a while until we complete it. If you can get other users to agree we can move it up the list.

Once again thank you for your suggestion and keep posting :slight_smile:

Kind Regards
Dean

Thanks Dean, I’m not sure how you ascertain how many users do or don’t want suggestions but I guess I was only thinking re-modelling the dialogue box to be consistent with the process we go through before building a stair.

No problem.

How about this one though?

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=386&p=1206#p1206

Hi Andrew,

I have replied to your linked post :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

Kind Regards
Dean