metal roofing colours

It would be great if all the roof colours of Colorbond were listed in ALL roofing material drop down menus. ie there is no ‘surf mist’ option for the roofing , but there is for the guttering.
Light colours are best option for energy efficiency in warm and temperate climates

I would love to have the full Colorbond colours, and for BlueScope steel to be fully integrated with PlusSpec. If we could have access to BlueScope steel’s full product range, I would be ecstatic!! Not only would this make it perfect for my visualizations (and selling the idea/materials to my clients), but it would make it 100% easier to specify their products. I use a lot of BlueScope steel products in my work, so I would be very excited to actually be able to design with their products inside of PlusSpec!!

Hello,
I think a white metal roof is Energy Star rated as a cool roof, and can be 50 to 60 degrees cooler than a dark color asphalt shingles roof. It is best to choose a light color metal such as white, light bronze, beige, peach, light green or blue, if you live in a region that has a lot of sun and a hotter climate.
Thank you