Glass curtain wall

Hi guys,

Any chance of getting a glass curtain wall, wall type?

Regards,

dp

Hi StudioAware,

Currently we do have the option for a Curtain Wall - But it’s hidden in another tool! (Actually in two tools).

Firstly, You have an option under the Window Tool :window-tool: for a “Curtain Window” (You can change the Number of Horizontal and Vertical panels, and the Window Join type using the window option tool :opening-options: )

Secondly, you have an option under the Door Tool :door-tool: for a “Curtain Wall” , this option gives you more flexibility and changes can be made using the door option tool :door-options-tool:

Ideally we would like it to appear under the Wall Tool, but currently the way that the Windows / Doors are calculated this works best!

Thanks,

Dan

Thanks Dan. I cant wait to test it out!

Regards,

dp

Hi guys,

Any chance we could get a video dedicated to glass curtain walls? Currently, almost all programs (ArchiCad and Revit) have problems with glass curtain wall types. The difficulties with glass curtain wall types is further compounded when you try to insert a door within glass curtain walls.

I understand that glass curtain walls are more specifically attributable to commercial projects - however, they are quite often used within residential projects also.

If PlusSpec can deliver a simple, diverse, and easily adjustable (adding doors, changing frame-types, mullions, etc) glass curtain wall types - I believe that many architectural firms could be ‘convinced’ to convert to PlusSpec, by this aspect alone.

Just a thought.

Regards,
dp