Communicate colour and finishes in a way that everyone understands!
Over 5040 Taubmans paint colours to select from!
We are happy to announce to our Australian users, that Taubmans have partnered with RubySketch, and will now have their full range of paint colours available inside of PlusSpec.
Every single colour! Can you believe it?!
Key benefits for PlusSpec & Taubmans Customers:
Architects and Designers
- Ability to design with real Taubmans Paints.
- Ability to generate unprecedented feasibility studies and/or material quantities, with no extra work.
- Communicate more effectively with Clients, Builders and trades: Ensure that everyone understands your design.
- Ability to automatically generate a Take-off and Estimate with the exact product names and amount of paint required.
- Other benefits include: communicating with subcontractors, error reduction and human error when interpreting specifications.
- PlusSpec enables unprecedented Communication. Clients will know what they will get, before it’s built.
- Don’t like your colour choices now that you see it in context? Change your colours with the click of a mouse!
When can I paint with Taubmans colours?
As soon as our latest version has been released (16.3.0 – PlusSpec 16/17), download the update and start using Taubmans paints!
Don’t have PlusSpec yet? What are you waiting for? This is the perfect time to buy!
One of the oldest paint brands in the market, Taubmans has been painting Australian homes for over 110 years. In 2007 PPG Industries acquired the Taubmans brand. Back in the early 1900s, George Taubman built the company on a foundation of technical superiority. Taubmans’ new owners, PPG, also have a long history of applying global technologies to gain a competitive edge.
We love Taubmans paints, and we know that you do to!
Taubmans regularly send out flyers with their paint brushout samples – and we recommend that all of our Australian users register to utilise these services from the Taubmans Colour Centre, by clicking on the ‘Register’ link found Here. This is the best way to combine the benefits of seeing what your favourite colours look like on screen, as well as off the screen.